DEUTSCHKREUTZ CASTLE

The splendid Renaissance castle, built in 1625 by Paul Nadasdy, has been lovingly restored since 1966 by Anton Lehmden, joint founder of the Vienna School of Fantastic Realism. It has since become the refuge of the artist, who has succeeded in establishing here an impressive studio, which is a work of art in its own right and a place for artistic encounters, such that the castle has now assumed a new guise.
The Lehmden Museum, which has been installed in the castle and covers more than 800 m², is a special attraction bridging, as it does, the gulf between the traditional and modern.

 



Nach oben