SEEHOF RUST

This a group of 16th and 17th century buildings which developed from several private homes. These were later bought by the Town Council. Between 1643 and 1712 they housed the Town Hall, from 1712 to the 19th century it was a barracks and from 1919 to the 1980s it was the first secondary school where lessons were taught in German.

The complex now houses the Town Council’s wedding room and banqueting hall, Baroque rooms for exhibitions and events, and the Austrian Wine Academy.

 



Nach oben