EVANGELICAL CHURCH A.B.

The classical church was built in 1784, initially without a tower. It is classed as a church from the Tolerance period of Czech religious history.

The bay of the façade and the tower, which was added in 1896, are decorated with Neo-Baroque stucco, mouldings and floral swags.

The church interior contains a classical altar, Corinthian pillars and pilasters, plus a valuable brass chandelier with eagle (17th century) and a gravestone beneath the gallery.



Nach oben