- Horse riding
- Nordic walking and jogging
- Inline skating
- Draisine tours
- Winter sports
B12 Kirschblüten cycle path
Kirschblüten (cherry blossom) — the name says it all. From mid-April to mid-May the area at the foot of the Leithagebirge hills is transformed into a sea of blossom. The Kirschblüten cycle path is much loved among visitors and locals alike.
Steep in parts, this cycle path provides great variety for cyclists and rewards brave-hearted pedallers with breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Neusiedl.
The B12 joins the B10.
- Donnerskirchen: Mount Calvary Church with panoramic views, Leisserhof (formerly Edelhof), Celtic burial site, golf course and rock climbing centre
- Purbach: “Purbach Turk” bust dating back to 1532, historic wine cellar lane and solar heated swimming pool
- Breitenbrunn: tower museum, art gallery at the town vinotheque, historic wine cellar lane, educational reed trail, Thenau nature reserve and lakeside swimming facilities
- Winden am See: Wander Bertoni open-air sculpture museum and Bärenhöhle cave
- Jois: folk museum and lakeside swimming facilities
Total length: 44 km