Bruckneudorf


 

Bruckneudorf lies on the right bank of the river Leitha, which forms the border with Lower Austria. Bruckneudorf as it is today developed around the railway station, constructed in 1846 and the military camp, founded in 1867.

 

Human settlement in the area has been traced back to the New Stone Age. The heath land, the Leithaauen wetlands and the Leithagebirge hills are dotted with inns, hiking trails and cycle paths.

 



One moment please, data loading ...

Nach oben