The Landseer Berge Nature Park is a conservation area of roughly 6,500 hectares. The Landseer Berge Nature Park offers its visitors a varied cultural landscape, hiking trails, bicycle paths, horse riding paths and many attractions such as:
• Landsee Castle Ruins, largest castle ruins in Central Europe, offers an open-air event stage and viewing platform
• Celtic Festival and museum tower in Schwarzenbach
• Kobersdorf Palace, offers palace plays, stand-up comedy and theatre
• Kobersdorf Museum of Local History
• Pauliberg, Austria’s youngest volcano, deposits of natural glass and natural ceramics
• Nature Park Swimming Lakes in Kobersdorf and Markt St. Martin
• Adventure Pool Kaisersdorf and many more.
Landsee Nature Park can be explored via many hiking trails such as the one from Judensteig to Landsee, the one to the Witches’ Rocks in Kaisersdorf, the tree and nature education trail Waldquelle, the ancient history hiking trail to the Schwarzenback open-air museum and many more.