The chapel built in a circular shape and dedicated to St. Anna is one of the sights in Mogersdorf.
The small round building in the shape of a Turkish tent also commemorates the historical battle against the Turks on 01.08.1664. The Anna Chapel was probably built around 1670 as a memorial for the fallen of the battle. In the chapel there is an oil painting, it shows the holy mother Anna with the child Maria.
Guided tours are offered by appointment by telephone.