Owner Madeleine Stehlik fell in love with the animals originating from Peru in 2019 and bought us some shortly after - meanwhile she runs a small alpaca farm together with her family in sunny Mittelburgenland. In July and August 2020 the herd has grown by 2 adorable alpaca babies SLAM Raimy and SLAM Marley - the 2 babies enchant every visitor!
The love for the animals as well as species-appropriate husbandry have top priority! Due to their calm nature alpacas are the perfect balance to the stressful everyday life - visit the Sonnenland Alpacas and convince yourself of the calm and curious animals! The following highlights are offered by appointment:
- HOF VISITS: During a visit you can learn more about the animals and get to know the way of life of the alpacas.
- ALPAKA WALKS: Learn more about alpacas and enjoy a leisurely walk in sunny Mittelburgenland.
- PICNIC IN THE GREEN: At the picnic under the open sky, directly on the alpaca meadow, you can watch them alpacas.
- CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY PARTY: Celebrate an unforgettably fluffy birthday with the alpacas.
- SALE OF ALPAKA PRODUCTS: You can purchase high quality products made of alpaca wool - e.g. wool, gloves, socks, soaps, bags, slippers, etc.
Appointment bookings please by appointment!
We would be very happy to welcome you with us!
Free entry for children and young people aged 3 - 18 with the Burgenland Card.
Alpaca farm festival 03.09.23
Halloween Special 29.10.23
Advent Market 26.11.23
Fee without Burgenland Card: € 10,-
€ 6,- discount on the farm visit with the Burgenland Card.
Valid once per stay. Advance booking is requested: +43650/6685272
Fee without Burgenland Card: starting from € 35,-.