A wooden lookout tower with several platforms on different floors had stood here since 1957, but it had to be closed and demolished for safety reasons. Just one year later, in 2012, a new lookout tower, also made of wood, was erected on the same spot. The covered viewing platform can be reached via a set of stairs. On the intermediate landings, small windows allow the first panoramic views; in addition, three balconies were installed at different heights, in different cardinal directions. The top platform at a height of 12 meters rewards the ascent with wonderful views of Lake Neusiedl and across the Wulka Plain to Hungary.